Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does an appointment take?
- A typical appointment takes between 45-60 minutes depending on the complexity of the situation and whether or not dilating eye drops are used.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please bring any glasses or contacts you wear, a list of medication, and your health card.
Will I get eyedrops?
- Dilating eyedrops are recommended once a year for those over 65 and those with conditions such as diabetes and every 2-3 years for younger adults. Those under 20 will be offered eye drops on a case-by-case basis. However, patients always have the option to choose whether or not the drops are used.
What age should children begin having eye exams?
- Current recommendations are for children to begin eye exams at 6-9 months of age.
Do you sell eyeglasses? Contacts?
- Eyeglasses and contacts are available on site via our partners at Optical Factory.
How do I book an appointment?
- Please call us at 905-543-1110 or submit an appointment request and we will get back to you.